Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Extension cord heart

The idea came to me when I was standing in our garage. My wife had left before me to take the kids to daycare and I had to leave for work soon. I thought it would be fun if she opened the garage door and saw something that let her know I was thinking about her. But what could that be? Then it came to me. I could make a big heart out of...an extension cord. Ok so that's not the most romantic thing in the world but I found a white extension cord that wasn't being used and started molding it into a heart. I had to put a couple nails in to hold it's form but it actually turned out pretty good. Here is what my wife saw when she pulled back into the garage later that day. Definitely a unique expression of my love.




No comments:

Post a Comment